The law enforcement is a wide field of career options, the Bureau of Statistics of the United States estimates that the field will keep on growing steadily until the year of 2018, and it will increase by 10% for law enforcement professionals. The usual career that requires 4-year degree course in the law enforcement is the Police Department as well as the Security Enforcement Agencies.
Investigators and detectives – they are acting for the review evidences, interview the witnesses and follow the leads for solving the crimes committed within their jurisdiction. In spite of the glamorous reputation, being a detective is not that easy. Hours of work are long, the nature of job is dangerous and the salary is usually low. Detective ranking is achieved through climbing the steps like the police forces.
Parole officers – they are the type of law enforcers who are working with the parolees report as they are being conditionally released from the prison. They have the backgrounds in administration or law enforcement and they should be knowledgeable with the basic-moderate of their computer skills. They have to be ready to testify against or favor to their parolees in the court proceeding if needed.
FBI and CIA – they are 2 of the best enforcement arms of the United States Government. Career seekers that obtain the security clearance can find stable employment within the government, and they can be at the secret service or even military police.
Prosecutor and Defense Attorneys – they can enter the field after they have completed the 3-year graduate level of the law schooling programs. As the degree of law enforcement is not being required for the law schools admission, they can still provide a competitive edge that are needed for earning an acceptance to any law school.
These potential experts must pass the background investigation that includes inquiries to their working history, financial history and criminal history. For those individuals who want to pursue their law enforcement degree must be prepared for the participation of several interviews with their choice of agency. They need to practice for answering the interview questions that are difficult.
This is a rewarding field that has many advantages for the ones who are choosing it as their career. Landscape of this career is augmenting everyday as the advancement of good opportunities are many.
Many celebrities launch one of kind fashion styles! We are here to introduce to you the latest fashion news and ideas, some amazing styles, and ways you can get them to look stylish and fashionably elegant, just like a celebrity!
The clothes you wear reflect the mood you are in and the one you want to project. They represent the person you want to be even if sometimes, you feel very different from that image!
Stop feeling that you are not fashionable! Stop feeling that your clothes are not into style! Instead enjoy every second of fashion because now you can be in style like any of the celebrities you want or you like!
- Adopt an all-white look, and rock simplicity with straight hair! You can try styling an A line skirt with a white top, it can be a cute style.
- Go all Stefani mode and adopt a red suit! Add some style to it by adopting a crop top under the suit’s blazer!
- Go classy with shorts, and adopt high wasted shorts with a white classic shirt and a nice pair of high heels shoes.
- Adopt skinny jeans with a white shirt, and guess what? A cute and colorful oversized blazer! It will give you a cute style and edgy look.
- Be unique by adopting flare pants and reviving the sixties, adopt these pants with a nice crop top and maybe a nice retro hairstyle for long and short hair.
- Adopt the 90s fashion style in any way you hear desires. The chokers are back and this time they are looking amazing! You can adopt any type of choker necklace you want, whether a plain piece of ribbon, or a tattoo like choker, with all the black details. And for the edgy style lovers, you can pick a rock studded choker, or what we also call, spiked choker necklace. Or you can go for plaids as they have never been more in style than they are now! It’s over every piece of clothing for women and men. This fashion trend or style is somewhat universal as anyone who adopts it falls in love with it! Adopt scrunchies in your hairstyle design, as they will add volume in the Tina Turner technique.
What will your fashion identity be from now on?
Think of English vocabulary as the bricks of the language and grammar as the mortar that hold those bricks together, without the mortar the bricks can come tumbling down! There is a common impression that learning English grammar is painful, but it is a lot easier than many other languages.
When you begin to learn English, speaking and building up your vocabulary is more important than worrying about correct grammar. However, as you progress you need to incorporate more grammar into your learning program.
Here are some tips to learn English in an inexpensive ways:
1. Learn English by reading, listening, studying, and asking questions; practice what you learn by speaking and writing.
2. Dictation is an excellent way to improve your listening and spelling skills. Have a friend read a few paragraphs from a book or a newspaper. Write down what you think you hear. Compare what you have written with the actual text.
3. Make friends with native English speakers.
4. If you have your sights set on the US, look for literacy programs in your area — they are often free, learn a trade and do your best to acquire English-speaking friends.
5. Find a native individual who not only speaks English, but can teach it. Learn grammar and vocabulary using visual, auditory and spoken methods. Spiral the cycle and keep it interesting.
6. Reading will increase your understanding of English and add to your vocabulary, but it’s talking that will increase fluency.
7. Read Simple English in your spare time, such resources can be found at the Simple English Wikipedia and books written for young children to encourage yourself, if the contents are too difficult to understand you can easily lose interest.
8. Learn about the cultures of English-speaking countries.
9. As a teenager, live for a year in an English speaking country. This is much less expensive if you do barter – accept someone in your house in trade for living in theirs.
10. Never stop getting new information in English and keep practicing writing and speaking.
11. If you can dream in English, this means that you have succeeded in becoming a fluent English speaker, but not that your English is perfect.
12. Think in English when you have learned it well. Translation in your brain can become confusing after certain points.
13. Get a good dictionary. If you need to, a dictionary to translate between your first language and English is best.
14. Take note of your mistakes when doing your work and make sure you don’t repeat them.
15. Read aloud, so you are aware of how you speak.
16. Focus on pronunciation when you speak, since there are many silent letters in English as in French.
17. Learn the grammar with careful study. A teacher may be best for this.
18. Make sure you know the basics. If you don’t even know the basics, you want to improve.
19. Remember you need to exercise what you’ve learned. With practice, you can learn to speak the English language very well. Practice everyday by checking your pronunciation, and learning a few new words.
Learning English requires a lot of practice and determination, so don’t try to learn everything at once, but don’t ever give up!
Where do fashion rules come from? Is there a fashion board that decides what we should and should not wear, or what ‘goes together’ and what looks bad? Not hardly. The rules and lists we read to guide our fashion choices are produced by fashion columnists and editors as part of the business of selling magazines and drawing an online readership. Take this into account when making your choices, and consider the rules more like guidelines than absolutes.
In fact, to be truly fashionable you should be breaking the rules occasionally. An overly fussy and cautious approach to fashion makes you look like a follower rather than an innovator. Instead, try breaking some of the rules below to add some twist to your style.
Your colors should not clash: What a limiting belief! People often think that there are colors that you should wear together and colors that “clash” and should never be combined. This narrows your choices considerably. Instead, why not indulge in unusual combinations from time to time?
Stay away from the extreme end of clashing; there are colors that do look horrible together. But, colors that don’t seem to naturally ‘go together’ can be visually stunning when worn in combination. Most fashionable dressers play with combinations that stop just short of horribly clashing.
Save bright jewelry for nighttime: This rule doesn’t make sense, if you think about it. Most jewelry isn’t harmed by sunlight. Why set aside some for strictly nighttime use?
Have fun with some of your brighter pieces by wearing them during the day on occasion.
Play up eyes or lips, but not both: Many women believe that you can wear striking eye makeup but then need to have a neutral lip, or if you wear a colored lipstick you should be very light with the eye makeup. But there is no reason for this caution.
Choose colors from the same color family – you don’t want a cool-toned lip and a warm-toned eye or the face will feel disjointed. Then, apply with a slightly lighter hand than you would if you were only playing up one or the other. You’ll be surprised with how flattering the results can be.
Have you ever wanted to get an effortless, sophisticated and chic look while avoiding the high sheer lace, chiffon or light fabric’s price tags?
Classy grown-up and sophisticated garment accessories trimmings can easily fit in with your personal style and persona when they are trims and accessories that have been choosing for the fashionable comfort and the self-assurance that they can provide.
The fashion industry always gives us envy to embrace fashion. Its weapon is celebrity’s red carpet, model cat walks or fashion weeks in fashionable European capitals all well talked about in fashion magazines…
If you are convinced that fashion accessories and haberdashery will make you noticed and set of that gossip and admiration murmurs then you would probably love to know where to get the chance to build up your own fashion style.
This interesting thing is that no matter where you are buying your outfit, embellishment ribbons and haberdashery chiffon can always help you blend the subtitles of tone in your wardrobe. You just need to mix and match them with an appropriate sense of what’s in vogue, style and elegance.
We all know that sometimes, it’s difficult to divert our attention from things, especially when its fashion related, that made us truly envious. This magnetic experience usually happens in the street when we are watching people or reading fashion magazines or even when reading about celebrities fashion gossip.
Hopefully, there are many ways to dress, feel and look as fashionable and confident wearing as if we sere wearing those same outfits that make us so jealous… and at an appropriate price tag! Fashion is about self-confidence. They are no other recipe for that.
Your fashion conscious people might want to be personal and creative while wearing your Cocktail dress at summer parties. Look glamorous, sensual and truly sensational, and of course feel every glance around you.
This is a history repeating itself: fabrics, trimmings, accessories, etc. are made to keep things very intense and interesting in world of fashion.
So get to know what to wear this summer; try and experience the best ways of embellishing at a non extortionate price tag.
Jewelry watches represent commitment, love and thoughtfulness. It might take a while to find the perfect look within your price range, but in the end, you’ll be glad you selected this no-fail gift. Jewelers are more than happy to help you select the perfect item, while providing you with warranties and repair information before you buy.
While you may find good deals online, there are several stores that will guarantee the authenticity of their jewelry watches and provide you with an optimal service plan.
Jewelry watches come in all shapes, sizes, colors, bands, jewels, metals and price ranges. It’s best to begin shopping with a game plan. Have an idea what you want to spend and which brands you like. Generally, the sales associates are more than happy to help you find the perfect gift.
The benefit of going with a retailer instead of shopping online is that you can guarantee authenticity of your product because you don’t want to end up purchasing a fake Rolex. You can also get a better warranty with accessible customer service and you don’t have to pay for shipping.
There are some brands that specialize in reasonably priced jewelry watches. For example, Seiko, Fossil, and Guess offer some elegant choices in the $100 or less range. Macy’s Department Store shoppers can often find them on sale, priced down by as much as $100!
Also, they frequently run sales that include a bonus gift, such as a diamond accent pendant for only $49 with your watch purchase. The great thing about Macy’s is that their warranties are amazing!
For instance, you could buy a women’s Fossil bracelet watch with a sparkling Swarvoski crystal and stainless steel band, a diamond marker and Mother of Perl inlay for $57 and you’ll receive an 11 year warranty! In the next price bracket, Kay’s and Zales Jewelers has a really nice selection of Seiko, Citizen and Bulova men’s jewelry watches with diamond accents for under $200.
For the big spenders, Tiffany and Company has become a symbol of high taste. When women see the box, they know something extraordinary is inside. Starting at $1,000 and going all the way up to $54,000 for an 18-karat white gold and diamond piece, these ones are designed to impress. Zales carries men’s and women’s Movado watches in the $2,000 – $5,000 range.
If you’re looking for the extreme in high-end ones, you will have to visit New York City or Toronto to find an authorized Rolex dealer in North America. Of course, Omega, Tag Heuer, Gucci and Breitling watches may be easier to find at your local jeweler with some styles available in the low thousands.
Online browsing is a great way to figure out what you’re looking for prior to going into a store and meandering around. Get an idea of jewelry watches styles, brands and price ranges you prefer. Then watch your loved one’s eyes light up at the thoughtfulness you’ve displayed!
Basic wardrobe planning may be more cohesive if you figure out your fashion style type. Some types of fashion, offered with the over-50 woman in mind, are:
- arty or bohemian
- simply elegant (or elegant simplicity)
- trendy or trend-setter.
- romantic or sexy.
I call these fashion styles fashion archetypes, because they embody deeper needs and behaviors of our personalities. Expressing one of the types of fashion is a way of becoming the star of our own lives.
As we age, we may have to reassess our fashion style: The suburban mom takes a job and needs a professional wardrobe; the lawyer retires from her professional career and takes up her dream of landscape painting. The suits have to go.
Here are three advantages of basic wardrobe planning around a type of fashion that suits your personality and lifestyle:
- Efficiency shopping and pulling an outfit together, even on the fly. If you decide your fashion style is sporty, you’re less likely to splurge on that emerald green, ruffled jabot blouse that you will only wear once a year. After all, it hardly goes with the khaki and charcoal cotton slacks that are the core of your comfortable daily uniform.
- Spending limited wardrobe budgets on what will give us the most use. Basic wardrobe planning involves figuring out what types of fashion we most need. It makes sense to add a black skirt to our professional wardrobe when we understand we’ve got 18 tops and three jackets to team with it. Shopping for an item we might have spurned as too ordinary becomes a fashion triumph.
- Feeling well-dressed and comfortable on every occasion. The best fashion advice for women is to decide what feels good and looks good on you. Your personal fashion style emerges from that. What looks and feels good changes over time. Periodic reassessment is essential.
Here’s a summary of eight fashion archetypes.
The arty look is colorful, quirky, sometimes ethnic, and always fearless. Natural fabrics are preferred. A snowy white poet’s shirt, an embroidered jacket that goes from work to art gallery reception, and a luxurious handbag are suggestions for the bohemian wardrobe.
The corporate executive wife and the charity fund-raiser are some typical lifestyle choices of women who express their inner creativity with sophisticated fashions. Wardrobe suggestions are a Chanel suit, a silk dress, gold cloche earrings and a diamond pendant necklace.
This fashion style is tailored. A blazer jacket is a must. It can be worn with a variety of durable, washable cotton pants, such as khaki, a good choice for the active, outdoorsy woman. Sweaters and sweater sets work well. A silk T-shirt adds sophistication. Avoid fussy prints and ruffles.
Suburban fashion goes from town to country with ease. She visits a corporate office in tailored slacks, a fuchsia shirt, an elegantly tailored long jacket, and pumps appropriate for lunch at a chic restaurant. Then she’s off to a soccer game. The pumps are replaced by rubber-soled loafers, the jacket with a sweater. Pick garments for their versatility.
The professional fashion archetype loves suits – pantsuits for every day, skirt suits for court, a tuxedo suit for formal occasions, and a tailored dress when a skirt is a must. Choose suits and tops so you can mix-and-match for maximum versatility. Add an embroidered vest for pizzazz.
If you’ve asked yourself What Would Jackie [Kennedy Onassis] Do?(book by Shelley Branch and Sue Callaway) Or What Would Audrey [Hepburn] Do? (by Pamela Keough), this is your fashion archetype. Stock your closet with solid colors and garments with simple lines such as the A-line, princess, and cheongsam dresses. Shop at designer consignment shops to achieve this look on a budget.
The older woman who adopts the latest fashion trends may end up looking as if she is desperately clinging to her passing youth. For best effect, add fashion trends to classic costumes. For example, an outrageous jacket, with lots of bling and some feather accents, might be worn with simple black or white beneath. Experiment. Every fashion mistake can be changed tomorrow.
Flirty grows up after 50 or risks appearing as if life has passed her by. Ruffles, but not frills; clinging fabrics that hug curves without being skintight; and decollete that knows when to quit are hallmarks of the romantic fashion archetype. Strive for glamor and sensuality using texture and a bit of bling.
In summary, knowing and expressing your fashion archetype starts with identifying the fashion styles that fit your lifestyle and personality. Buy clothes that look and feel just right. Basic wardrobe planning is a snap when we build our clothes collection with our personal type of fashion in mind.
Spring brides all over Britain have been thrown for a loop by the announcement of the royal wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton. Once the April 29, 2011 date was set, ordinary women who had already been planning their weddings for the last weekend of April suddenly realized that their wedding would definitely be playing second fiddle to the grand event. What’s an ordinary bride to do when she comes to find out that a royal wedding will be upstaging her big day?
While there is something kind of neat about sharing a wedding anniversary with a royal couple, there are also a lot of headaches associated with it. Brides who had previously selected the April 2011 wedding date which was chosen by Prince William and Kate Middleton are facing an uphill battle to keep their wedding in the forefront of anyone’s mind for that special date. After all, the royal wedding will be a national holiday in England – how many of other women can say that about their wedding dates? The reality is that many of the wedding guests may be wishing that they were watching the royal wedding, when they are attending the one to which they were invited. For that matter, the bride herself may be interested in seeing the royal wedding on television!
So what is an ordinary bride to do when she realizes that her wedding will be in competition with the wedding of the year? One option is to change the wedding date. That is not as crazy as it sounds, especially for brides who were planning to get married anywhere remotely near Westminster Abbey or on any of the streets in the vicinity. Remember the legions of fans who lined the route which Lady Diana Spencer’s carriage traveled to take her to her wedding to Prince Charles? Surely that kind of scene will be repeated when Kate Middleton makes her approach to her wedding site in her custom bridal gown and royal jewelry, with all of the accompanying security and traffic snarls which you would expect. The ordinary bride who is getting married on April 29, 2011 may well find that just getting to her own wedding is a major struggle.
Of course, not every bride will be able to switch her wedding date, especially if deposits have already been made on the venue and vendors, so there will be plenty of women who share the royal wedding date. In that case, there are essentially two options: to either ignore the fact that there is another, more famous, wedding taking place at the same time, or to really embrace the royal wedding and to celebrate Kate and Prince William’s marriage along with your own. Show a film of Kate and Prince William’s vows at your wedding reception. Name the reception tables after famous places in the royal couple’s life (St. Andrews, Kenya, Westminster Abbey, etc.). Rather than trying to ignore the elephant in the room, embrace it.
Brides who wish to keep the focus on their own weddings despite the shared date with the royal wedding would do well to plan an event in a very different style. Competing with any royal wedding head to head in terms of style is an impossibility for most regular folks, so don’t even try! No matter how fabulous your wedding gown and custom bridal jewelry, they will not be instantly copied around the globe. No matter how happy the bride and groom are, their radiant faces will not be put on commemorate plates or postage stamps. So instead of attempting to put together a celebration with a grand style, go a different direction. Host an ultra-modern cocktail wedding in an art gallery or throw a picnic reception on a lawn out in the country. And of course, take heart that despite all the excitement of the royal wedding taking place on the same day as your own wedding, your family and friends will still be just as happy for you.
Luckily for us and our wardrobes, the faithful frock’s made a dramatic comeback. It’s no wonder we’ve loved dresses for so long and with good reason; this style staple is so flattering whatever your shape. Just think how fabulous curvy Marilyn Monroe or slender Audrey Hepburn looked in theirs. Whichever way you look at it, the dress has bags of pizzazz and is used by many women on the Continent in Spain, France, Germany or Portugal to create an effortless style statement. So why not steal a few top tips from Europe’s most stylish women on how to wear them?
Inch Losing Dresses Delivered to Your Door
What dress you choose really depends on your height and shape and with the right choice you could save inches outwards as well as adding inches upwards. So, where to start? If you’re slightly fuller in the bust like many British and German women you should probably steer clear of high neck dresses, instead, try going for a deep v-neck to balance out your heavier top half and lengthen your legs. Equally, for a rounded figure or apple shape, a dress with a pleated waist will help skim over lumps and bumps and give the illusion of a smoother, lither body. If you have a slender Mediterranean figure like the French and Spanish and crave curves, a great dress can help you you can say au revoir to the ironing board chest; try wild animal prints to give the clever illusion of a waist and with a great belt your bust will look bigger too. If a heavy bottom half weighs you down, disguise thighs with a classic wrap dress, just make sure there’s enough fabric to glide over the top part of your legs and bottom to flatter your fabulous form.
How to Accessories Dresses
Finally, dressing up your dress with seasonal or fashionable accessories really can make the difference between a fashion faux pas and a show stopping entrance. So ladies, think like your stylish European neighbors, play with on trend colors and always, always team with fantastic footwear like the Portuguese, a cute bag and if you’re an ex-pat in Europe, you know by now, that no stylish outfit is complete without those essential oversized sunglasses for instant Riviera style glamour.
There are many different types of tall women, long legged, long bodied, slim, hourglass; and it’s important to work out what your specific shape is – if you don’t already know. Often tall women get labelled as one particular category, which can be frustrating and very confusing when it comes to creating a wardrobe.
- Keep these simple rules in mind:
create layers to help balance your figure, for example, if you have a smaller bust, adding ruffle details and higher necklines will keep you in proportion, or if you have an undefined waist pop on a layered high waist skirt and a belt to cinch you in and mimic curves
- long bodies require shorter top lines and higher waist lines, long legs need longer top lines and lower waist lines; so if you have a longer body than legs, invest in 50s style dresses and styles, but longer legs can layer long tops over jeans for a trendy day look
- the larger your bones, the bigger your jewellery; look at pictures of yourself in different kinds of jewellery, dainty and chunky, and decide which makes you look more in proportion, as well as which makes you look more like ‘you’
- tall women are really the only ones who can pull off couture looks and extraordinary shapes – oversized clothing looks awesome on taller ladies, as do short haircuts, bold stripe prints, printed tights, rompers/playsuits
Not only should you take your shape into consideration, but you ought to develop your own individual clothing style and taste – whether that’s a slightly androgynous, boyish look or a super sexy Amazonian style.
Essential items for any tall woman’s wardrobe:
- skinny, straight leg or slim boot cut jeans – a good fitting pair of jeans is a casual day staple, you can pair them with anything, and inject your own style personality when choosing them too
- well fitted jacket or coat – one of the secrets of the stars is a good fitting coat, no matter what shape
- waist belt – this is essential for helping define your shape, and adding curves to a tall frame
- scarves – any kind of scarves will do, but for those with a small chest, this is the best accessory to own for quickly adding a touch of glamour and making you look in proportion
- dresses – any girls best friend is a beautiful dress, but tall girls require several of these in their wardrobes to help them look feminine and flirty – there are several style which look great, try on all sorts to find one that really looks great on your particular body, halter, t shirt, oversized, fitted, bodycon, maxi, a-line, princess cut…
- flats – pretty and comfortable ballerinas are the most important addition to your closet, as they will be perfect for everyday wear and will go with anything if you have them in a few different colors.